Pages

Thursday 2 June 2022

Just 'Thinking of You'

 I came across a 'new to me' challenge just yesterday
to use frames. Here is my make.




There are so many ways to incorporate a frame
in your card and I chose a Sizzix 663423 die that
has the tiniest of frames. I cut out two in grey
and used the inside of one as a backing
I first embossed the main background with a
leaf folder from Kaisercraft then built it up with
floral dies coloured with Tim's 
Kitsch Flamingo and Saltwater Taffy Oxides
 a sprinkle of Lindy's Oom Pah Pah Pink
and a leafy vellum die cut.
Finished with a die cut sentiment from Crafts4U
with the leftover ink and attached to
white card base. 
That's it for today. Thanks for visiting.



3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous texture from the dry embossing, love the colours and the wonderufl design of this fabulous card Ina x.

Judy Woodland said...

How beautiful!!! LOVE those delicate frames, and your colors are spectacular. The embossed background really makes that focal pop, just a gorgeous card. Really, REALLY pretty!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous! I love the layout and colors!