Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2022

Another Birthday Card.

There's nothing better than spending a bit of time
in my 'playstation' on a cold drizzly day.
Here's what evolved!


There are a few challenges I will send this off to.
This is my second card for Addicted to Stamps and More

A favourite stamp I like to use for a CAS card is
Rubbernecker Watercolor Poppies #719.
This time round I went in a different direction.
Instead of heat embossing the outline  and then
water colouring I inked the solid image with
Tim's Oxide Spiced Marmalade and added a
shake of Lindy's Cuckoo Clock Cardinal
lightly misting the stamp and placing it
onto Canson Cold Pressed W/C paper
leaving it for a minute to penetrate.
I then stamped the outline with
Versafine Clair Tulip Red.
Sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping
heat embossed in black.
Die cut and adhered to coloured card stock.
Finishing by attaching to card base.

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments.



3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Love this poppy stamp, Ina. The texture and coloring are beautiful. Thanks for playing along at the Flower Challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A great poppy image which looks so beautiful on your card. Fantastic layers!

Rachel said...

very pretty card!!!