Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2022

Joy to the World

Today's post is for the New Challenge at
 Christmas Craft Creations and our Theme is
Patterned Paper



Sometimes a little scrap piece of dp is all it takes
to feature on a CAS card.
This is what I did here and simply 
heat embossed the sentiment in metallic silver.
Die cut my deer with silver glitter paper,
attaching to card base.
Head over and see what the Design Team
created with their Patterned Paper
and come join in with yours
to our Gallery.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.














5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this purple beauty is right up my alley!! Really love that sparkly silhouette deer and those pretty papers on this!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous glitter design for your Christmas card. I love the deer.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous glitter design for your Christmas card. I love the deer.

Loll said...

Beautiful CAS design Ina. LOVE the shades of purple! xx

laurie said...

What a great card! I love that shade!!