Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2022

Spread your Wings!

 Our New Challenge over at
is all about Bees Butterflies and Dragonflies.
Vickie chose this fabulous theme
and I am sure our Gallery will be full of
all things that fly. Pick one or all three.


My background stamp - 
Libellules & Papillons from Carabelle Studios
did most of the work -  inked in black and heat embossed clear.
The background is out of my bit box using Lindy's Magicals.
I then die cut my colourful butterfly 
placing it on top of the one on the stamp.
Finishing with a torn popped sentiment
from STAMPlorations, distressed edges
and attached to white card base.
Head over and see how my Sistah's 
chose to showcase our Theme.
I'm sure you will be keen to play
and add to our Gallery. 
Thanks for visiting and commentng





5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful creation! Love your overall design! Beautiful inspiration ... thanks!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Ina, a beautifully designed background

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous composition Ina! Loving how the images play well together with your background and the colors work so nicely with it too! Beautifully done my friend!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your background is great with the butterflies and dragonflies! Beautiful colors!

baileyrosy.com said...

What a fantastic card this really jumped out at me. I adore your colours simply stunning.

Marie