Pages

Saturday 23 July 2022

It's Photo Week at Just Us Girls

It's our Photo Week at Just Us Girls 
and our Host Sue has chosen


This photo really stumped me at first till
I remembered I had a stamp that would suffice 
as I wanted to feature the falling greenery.
This was inked in green and clear embossed.
I recently bought a die that I thought would be 
an interesting feature.
This is where I went way outside the box.
Before I attached my die I did some stencilling
and sponging in the same green, 
cutting a circle to use as a moon
enhancing it with a gold gel pen.
Finished with attaching to black card base.
Something a little different from the photo
but that is the thing - everyone chooses
what they see that takes their eye and go from there.
Head over and see what's in the Gallery for your inspiration.
from our  Guest Fran and my Talented Team Mates 
What stood out for you?
Hope to see yours there.
Thanks for visiting.







10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

You did great capturing the look of falling greenery and I love the silhouette design too.

ElizStewart said...

Ina... this is a wonderful interpretation! The silhouette is beautiful.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fabulous silhouette image! Goes awesome with the background

Carol said...

Pretty, artistic take on the photo Ina!

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning card! Such a brilliant take on the photo with your background!

Nancy said...

You have the coolest dies and stamps in your stash. Awesome card, Ina!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that you stepped outside of the box, Ina! Terrific card!

Bobby said...

You went from being stumped to stretching your creativity and it paid off, Ina. This is a fabulous design.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That background is beautiful and so perfect for the photo. Very cool die, too!

cm said...

Your falling greenery background is beautiful; perfect for your silhouette image! Love that you made the photo 'your own'!
hugs~carol