Pages

Friday 22 July 2022

Oh Happy Day!

 I have been in a pinky/peachy kind of mood lately and
thought it time I brightened things up with a
few favourite deep coloured oxide inks.
and using dies/inks from Tim - 
Wildflowers from three different sets
and his Mixed Media Die Set.


My background colours are
Crackling Campfire and Spiced Marmalade.
I then placed AALL&Create Geometric Grid #81
on top and sponged with a wet baby wipe
to lift the ink and create a pattern.
Die cut the corner from the Mixed Media Set.
To add a little extra interest I inked the other side with
AALL&Create Scripts #292 in black.
Die cut several wildflowers also in black
holding in place with a tiny piece of orange cotton.
Sentiment is retired SU Build a Bouquet.
Adhered to black card base.

# Popping this over to the HLS Anything Goes with Dies



Thanks for visiting and commenting.


4 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE it, my friend. You never disappoint!! The black is so striking against that lush color and your background is amazing. Another stunner!!!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Ina! Love the blend of colors and your die cut elements together here!! Nicely done!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card design and I love the colors!

The Dream Pages said...

thats such pretty card..
Thank you for joining HLS dies challenge
Swapna