Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2022

Joining in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I am joining in on the fun over at the
choosing the left row down - 
CAS Birthday Die Cut/s




I seem to be in a peachy/pinky mood lately 
and this is the go to colour here also
using die cuts gifted by my bff.
As the row I picked has CAS
it makes for using die cuts a breeze.
These were coloured after I inked
w/c paper with Tim's Abandoned Coral and
Lindy's Oom Pah Pah Pink powder with acetate.
I love adding a lightly coloured background
with a stencil - this one from AALL&Create.
Hoping I have left enough white space. for CAS
To add a little extra something I added some splatters,
a little cheesecloth and gold thread before
topping with my STAMPlorations Birthday Sentiment.
Attached to gold border and on to
white card base to complete.
Thanks for visiting.


4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the beautiful card and you made. Wonderful colors and design!

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a pretty card and the peachy tones are just gorgeous.The die looks fantastic against the lightly stenciled background.

Marie

Betty said...

lovely card Ina - wonderful color choice and design - so great to see you card in our TicTacToe challenge this week!

Loll said...

Love the soft pink brick behind your pretty flowers. Beautiful card and design, Ina!! xx