Pages

Thursday 1 October 2020

The STAMPlorations Gals are Back

Here we are again after our little hiatus
refreshed and ready to showcase more
amazing products from STAMPlorations
Once more I am part of the Stencil Challenge
where we showcase our creations -  using stencils of course!
Any Project Any Style.
Here's my take using two of our stencils.


The stencil on the right is the Checkers Square Stencil.
I started by smooching my background with Lindy's Magicals 
and Nuvo Shimmer Powder.
I then added some white texture paste
through the above stencil
lightly showing parts of the background.
preview-checkers.png
On the left I have used the new to me
I can see me using this one 'a lot'
Using Little Birdie Embossing Texture Paste
 I heat embossed to puff it up.
I added Art Alchemy wax
in Indian Pink and some Gold Mica Powder.
 on the white squares and on the background.
Sentiment is from an older stamp/die set
preview-SheryRussBloomHappy.png
Finished by distressing the edges and adhering to
white card base.

Some important info for you -
  • You can link up a maximum of 3 projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as a stencil is used -- but each project must be in its own blog post.
  • Use of stencil (any brand) is a requirement.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK 
  • No sneak peek project entries; full project photo must be displayed on blog post in order to qualify for the prizes.
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and have a text link to the challenge post (blogs only)
Prizes: $20 prize code to winner / $7 prize code to 3 randomly picked entries.

Pop over and see what the STAMPlorations Gals
have created. There's not just the Stencil Challenge
but others you may be inspired by to join in
and you could be a Winner!

Thanks for dropping by -
i will be back later in the month with
A Reminder and Much More.








5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the use of the two stencils together Ina! The faded background is gorgeous with the pop of the flowers. Nice work - pretty colors too!

Carol L said...

Loving the combo of 2 stencils on this lovely card! It turned out simply gorgeous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful. Great use of stencils.

Judy Woodland said...

FABULOUS card, and over-the-top creative. I love your colors and all the texture, just stunning!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love the look....stencils are one of my most fav things to play with.
xx Karen