Pages

Thursday 1 October 2020

Mix It Up Challenge #42

It's the first of the month and my post is for
the latest Challenge at Mix It Up
It's Anything Goes but we do have 
our Option which is Distressing!


I recently showed my good friend
Aussie Annie a card I made using the
Retired Botanical Blooms SU Stamp/Die Set.
I do love using it as there is so much you can do with it
hence I decided I would use it for her Birthday Card.
By the time this goes live Annie will have received it
so no surprise when she checks my blog out.
It was also a golden opportunity to use the
Option of Distressing - just fitted in nicely.
The background is smooched and sprinkled multiple times with
Lindy's Cathedral Pine Green Spray and
Nuvo Shimmer Powder in Solar Flare.
I love how the spray gave me instant splatters!
Die cut the flowers and leaves, inking a few tiny flowers,
 distressing the edges
 and attached to white card base.
Pearls were added to the centres of the flowers
A simple Birthday Sentiment finished it off nicely.

That's it for me.
Pop over and see what my Team Mates made
and come join in our Gallery.
Thanks for dropping in.



3 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm sure Annie loved this beautiful card! I LOVE the background behind the pretty flowers! Great distressing too!

Darlene said...

This is just gorgeous Ina and Annie's going to love it!! Beautiful job!

lostinpaper said...

Such a beautiful design Ina, I'll bet Annie adored it!