Pages

Friday 2 October 2020

A Pretty Butterfly Tag for Creative Artiste.

 Where did September go? Seems like I blinked
and I was in a flip to make my project for
October's Anything Goes Challenge at 


I had been working on a little something but
at the end of the day wasn't happy with it
so started all over again with something totally different.
As I was racing to meet my deadline I didn't take photos
as I worked but it is an easy make so you will see a few
close up pics below and a list of products of what I used. Sorry!


I cut my tag template from heavy cardboard that was
the backing from a paper pack.
Background was smooched with lots of 
Lindy's Magical Sprays/Powders
Stenciled with White Grit Paste, Inked using 
Tim's New Crackling Campfire, 
Blue Archival Ink and Gelatos. Art Alchemy Fire Ruby
Cream Mesh backed my butterfly piece - which happens to be
what you adhere to the inside of a new book. Framed in blue.
The middle butterfly is coated with Crystal Glaze.
Pearls and Tied Cheesecloth.
***
Don't forget to pop over and see what the Talented Team
created this month and hope you are inspired to 
add your Mixed Media Make to our Gallery.
You just need to use multiple mediums.
***
Thanks for dropping in. 
Love reading your kind comments.







9 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love how you used the autumnal colours and the background looks so amazing, thanks for sharing how you created this too 😀. The fabric and butterflies finish it so beautifully! Wishing you a wonderful October! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

lostinpaper said...

I totally agree, the beginning of the year was dragging but now it's October... go figure lol. Gorgeous tag Ina, loving all the added texture!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love the rich colours on your background tag the little lacy panel is a clever addition setting off your pearl embellished ephemera with perfection. I know how deadlines creep up on us but this piece was just waiting to be created.
Wishing you a super afe & creative month ahead.
Creative wishes Tracey xx

Andree said...

A fabulous tag Ina. Lovely grungy background with loads of texture and colour that echoes the pretty ephemera perfectly xx

Judy McKay said...

Love your tag. Very nicely designed. Love all the texture and colours. Have a creative month. Judy

Loll said...

Gorgeous tag Ina! LOVE the colours of the Magicals background ... I just love using those amazing little pots of vibrant and shimmery colour. Your butterflies are beautiful! xx

Lys said...

I love your ex libris: it is set on a fabulous background. I don't know what was your first idea which didn't turn as you wished, but the result here is gorgeous!

Sandra Wright. said...

A stunning tag, those background colours are gorgeous and match the butterflies perfectly,love it.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so beautiful.
hope you are doing well.
xx Karen