Pages

Saturday 3 October 2020

Just Us Girls Word Week

 Hello and Welcome to today's post for
As it is a new month we have Karen Walker joining us
as our October Guest Designer. Welcome to you Karen.
 
It's our Word Week and Bobby is Hosting
and chose Plaid.
So you all know me and plaid screams Tartan!


Thanks Bobby for a great choice of word
as it is my first Christmas card for the year.

Of course I knew what paper I was going to use.
My bff brought it back from the UK quite a few years ago
and I treasure every wee piece and use it sparingly.
You know how it is with special paper - scared to use it.
My deer is from CUTplorations and the paper I used
is a very stiff sheet that tears easily so I cut it out
after I adhered it to sticky paper.
Added some ribbon and a few stars with sentiment die
from CUTplorations
You can see them both at the STAMPlorations Store
Adhered to green card onto white base.
Pop over and see what our Guest Designer Karen
and the Team created this week.
Come join us and be in the running for Chic of the Week
and you could be joining us in the New Year.
Thanks for coming by.






13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the cool tartan design of this card. Awesome design.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I love this so much!!! I am so partial to plaid (tartan - haha) and you have used it so well here. And then that beautiful die cut piece - it all fits together perfectly. Simply FABULOUS!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the tartan plaid you used! Fabulous card

cm said...

What a wonderful way to ensure that all your pretty papers have a stage! Your background is fabulous; perfect for the stag's head! Love this!
hugs~carol

Macimbalo said...

Wow, I love this, so creative and fun. Great job with all the plaid!!!

Nancy said...

Excellent use of the plaid Ina! Great card!!!

Maria Levine said...

What an awesome background I LOVE it! Wonderful card nicely done!

Bobby said...

You're welcome, Ina. Your first Christmas card is a stunner. At first I thought the large green border was part of your card and it would look good that way too.

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love this....lovely holiday card.
xx Karen

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your mix of papers on that awesome background and that deer looks fabulous! Great use of plaid!

Mac Mable said...

Glorious tartan Ina and the most perfect Scottish themed card x.

Lisa Kind said...

Love the background! So cool! And I love the deer head. Pretty card!

Carol L said...

Somehow I missed this post last week, but the plaid looks fabulous with the stag! Great card!