Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2022

It's a White Christmas!

Hello and welcome to today's post for 
Our Theme this month is White on White
There is something magical about an all white card
especially a Christmas one.


I got out my favourite Spellbinder Poinsettia dies
and for some snowy shimmer added
Lindy's  Milky Way White Magicals to my flower and
the foliage dies behind it.
I dry embossed a sentiment strip to the background
(a freeby from a magazine)
Did you see the little birdie sitting on the branch?
Shame it couldn't be a red one.
Adhered to white card base.
Head over and see more white magic from
my Talented Team Mates.
We would love to see yours in our Gallery..
Thanks for stopping by and commenting.



2 comments:

laurie said...

Wow your spray of blooms are stunning!

Bobby said...

What a gorgeous arrangement, Ina, and I love the shine the Magicals gave everything.