Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2022

Thinking of You

What do you do with a little leftover snippet 
that's too nice to throw out and want to use somewhere!
Thanks to the lovely Sarn from
Snippets Playground leaving me a 
kind comment on one of my cards I found
a New Challenge that uses 'snippets' YAY!


I went CAS here inking a Kaisercraft stamp 
for my background on cream card stock.
Added some gold splatters and popped my
Cuttlebug leaf coloured with Lindy's Magical's
 dry embossed for texture.
Finished with a bit of twine, corner rounding and sentiment
from Happy Little Stampers onto
rusty card base.

Sending this over to Use Your Stuff

Thanks for visiting and commenting.






3 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Beautiful clean and simple card. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Sarn said...

Wahoo . . . you came to play in the Snippets Playground. Thanks for submitting this lovely CAS piece of homework.

As I'm a Playground Prefect (ahem) and you're a newbie . . . I'll show you around, finishing up in the Playground Treehouse where I'll make you a nice hot chocolate and add extra marshmallows! xxx

Di said...

Gorgeous card Ina - and so lovely that you came to play in the Snippets Playground with us! Welcome - and a special 'woof' from Dudley Dog!

Hugs

Di xx