Pages

Saturday 15 October 2022

You Rock!

It's Saturday and Lisa K is our Host for
Colour Week at Just Us Girls


I seem to be in an orange zone lately.
I guess it started with the change of season colours
with so much brown and orange for fall/autumn.
I went in a different direction 
inking lots of circles in the above colours
from several stamp sets.
Finished with a sentiment.
Head over and see what's in store 
in our Gallery - Here
from our Guest Lynne
and my Talented Team Mates and
our Guest Lynne 
and why not join us!
Thanks for visiting



8 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am loving your graphic use of these colors! Awesome creation!

Carol said...

I want to CASE you and make something similar with a coffee stain stamp I have. This is a great graphic card with our colors this week! Bravo!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of the colors love the stamped background

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhhh I absolutely love this Ina! A perfect mix of your colours and patterns 😁

cm said...

Your card rocks, Ina! What a fun way to use the challenge colours!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

I love this card, Ina. You always take our colors and put a great spin on them. Another winner!

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with all of the circles and polka dots! This is fun, Ina!

Lisa Kind said...

I love this grungy circular design! I just love your style. Great use of the colors too!