Pages

Sunday 6 November 2022

Be Strong!

the oh so creative Cecile is Hosting 
their November Challenges and picked
a favourite SU colour of mine - Rich Razzleberry
as one of the three colours we are required to use.
It would have been the first SU stamp that I bought.



I used a few SU stamps/dies inks and paper here
Botanical Blooms Die / Timeless Textures stamps
Mossy Meadow / Rich Razzleberry/ Baja Breeze 
Memento Pistachio inks and Rich Raz paper.
Added a splashing of Lindy's Bougainvillea Fuchsia
to the layered flower (couldn't help myself)
white cotton for interest
Background stamping here and there
with above colours/stamp.
Pearl centred in flower.
Sentiment is AALL&Create heat embossed in white.
Adhered to Rich Razz card stock.
Thanks for visiting






4 comments:

Michal said...

Beautiful!! I especially love the "mixed-media" background behind the flower, it's gorgeous! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

Cécile RIBON said...

I'm so glad you love this color palette, Ina, and I love the way you used it to create this card! This splashed background is absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S this week.

YoonYoung Kim said...

Such a bold use of the colors! I really love the splattered inks around the focal images. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

lostinpaper said...

That flower really steals the show, but it's that amazing background you created that I can't stop looking at!