Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2022

'tis the Season

It's time for our New Challenge over at
Theme for this month is Washi Tape.



I had fun here tearing off bit of
colourful 'washi tape' to sit behind my
popped little decorated Christmas Tree.
Punched a star for the top.
Behind all that bling are
splatters of blue and gold.
Sentiment is from Tim's Great Outdoors.
Inked the edges and adhered to
bright card base.
Head over and see what my Team Mates created.
We would love to see you add yours
to out Gallery this month.
Thanks for visiting






4 comments:

Annie said...

And another! Your card creations are so inspiring! I feel with this idea, I can get some Christmas cards made in time for Christmas.

lostinpaper said...

CAS with all the trimmings Ina, love it!

Carol said...

I really like your little tree and the washi tape highlights it so well!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so cute! Great use of the Washi tape for your tree!