Pages

Saturday 12 November 2022

It's a One of a Kind!

We are 'Trending' this week at Just Us Girls
Lisa K is Hosting and picked a fabulous one.
How often do we go the extra mile to
make a matching envelope to go with our card?
This is what Lisa is asking for - how cool!



It was one of those days once I started on my card
I just kept playing and so happy with the end result.
Of course it helped with my favourite 
Visible Image Creative Chaos Stamp set.
Stencils, stamping and washi tape - AALL&Create
The flower was stamped on the background and second one
on w/c paper, fussy cut the head then
there are lots of Lindy's Magical colours added
then popped.
Distressed the edges and adhered to
SU card base which is very hard to see.
Inked my envelope with stamps from the VI set
on one corner so I can still add a postal address.
Head over and see what our Guest Karren
and my talented team mates created.
Love to see yours in our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting


13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the colorful media and the b&w envie!

Annie said...

Ina, your card looks fabulous! I LOVE it so much!! I’ve spent ages checking out all the details of your artwork. There’s a lot there, yet it’s just enough and just right. I usually make a matching or blending envelope go with my cards. It seems almost impossible for me to send a plane Jane envelope through the mail. But I love that you’ve left the envelope just in black and white. It’s a wonderful contrast. I wouldn’t be able to resist adding a hint of color to it though. And that’s why so many times with me it all goes overboard. Ha!

cm said...

Such a pretty collage style card and envelope pairing! Love this!
hugs~carol

ElizStewart said...

Ina... this is the type of "Ina" card I just love! Mixed media is your forte!

Lisa Elton said...

These are artsy and full of fun!

Nancy said...

Such the perfect, Ina card! Love the envelope!

Carol said...

Your envelope is such a great complement to the card...which. has so many bright, cheery and detailed elements! Great take on the challenge!!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

There are those beautiful Lindy's Magicals at work again with stunning results! Your card is fabulous and I love how you stamped the envelope in black and left it uncolored to coordinate perfectly with your amazing card!

Loll said...

Gorgeous! LOVE your mixed media design with that fabulous flower. Great work Ina! xx

Karren said...

Your mixed media card is just fabulous - so much interest and everything works perfectly together. The contrast of the black and white envelope is genius!

Bobby said...

Another fabulous mixed media card, Ina. I love it!!!

Lisa Kind said...

I love the outcome when you start playing with inks! This is so pretty and I adore the decorated envelope!

lostinpaper said...

Brilliant Ina!