Pages

Monday 7 November 2022

Wishing you Happiness...

 Color Hues has once again picked a 
lovely colour combination for us to create with
Turquoise and Mustard.



I die cut my sprigs from w/c paper
inked with Tim's Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina
lightly misted with Perfect Pearls
Heart dies cut from same dp as the background strip.
Stamped script in SU Hello Honey 
as is my STAMPlorations sentiment..
Popped my tied spray and finished with
sequins and pearls onto Hello Honey card stock.
Heading over to add this to their
Thanks for visiting




5 comments:

Loll said...

Amazing card Ina. You have used the challenge colours to perfection, my friend. xx

Cindy Beach said...

Your card is beautiful, Ina, and shows off our colors wonderfully! The Hello Honey is such a rich color and I love that you added the bit of script on the background. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

!neke said...

Perfect card with this colors !!!
groeten Ineke

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card d! Congrats!!

Bobby said...

Congrats on your win, Ina!